We are Rob & Ciska Ruigrok and moved in December 2017 from the overcrowded Netherlands to France, where we bought an authentic French farmhouse from 1839 made of slate in a forest area of 49 acres, in the middle of the Vallée du Tarn, a beautiful hilly green nature.
- 5 guest rooms with private shower and toilet, for a total of 14 guests;
- Rental of a holiday home with all comfort;
- Mini camping 6 places (3 stars) with good sanitary facilities;
- Rental of a modern caravan;
- A cozy meeting point with bar and fireplace in an authentic farmer's shed;
- A simple swimming pool;
- A summer kitchen to prepare meals yourself;
- Free Wifi Access Point;
- Around the house a large garden with many corners and seats in the sun or in the shade where everyone finds their own favorite spot;
- A jeu de Boules court;
- A picnic spot along the Tarn where you can swim and fish. There is also our canoe;
- 49 acres of forest area where you can walk;
Our studio has the following to offer:
A living room of 6 x 6 meters with a bathroom and an open kitchen. This space can be heated electrically, while you can also heat the room with an authentic wood stove. The room is equipped with a double bed, a dining table, a chest of drawers, a bathroom with sink, toilet and luxury shower cabin, a kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, fridge with freezer. And do not forget the beautiful view over the La Libaudié site.
Through the living room you reach the children's sleeping loft with a roof window and 2 single beds with a staircase. A small space ideal for 2 children.
The studio is a stone's throw away from the main building. Next to the gite you will find a small terrace with a picnic table. There are also 2 garden chairs and a hammock.